PERB In Need of Banner

Recent content by Q_Ball97

  1. Q

    Stupid question, but am I being scammed?

    Good to know. Thank you for giving me a straight, civil answer.
  2. Q

    Stupid question, but am I being scammed?

    Not rage bait. Genuinely looking for a straight answer. And like I said, it's a stupid question, so I already suspect what the answer is. But getting confirmation from people with more experience than this would be helpful.
  3. Q

    Stupid question, but am I being scammed?

    Wasn't expecting any. Just a straight answer.
  4. Q

    Stupid question, but am I being scammed?

    If a sex worker I come into contact with says they have a manager who charges up to $500 for health insurance on top of the fee for the session, and the fee for the session is only $100, would you consider this a scam? Regrettably, I've already paid the money for both the session, and the...
Vancouver Escorts