Recent content by PoorlyAged

  1. P

    Looking for recommendations for downtown Edmonton in November?

    Depending on what you are looking for in an experience, and what your budget is, there are several ladies who work at Elite Retreat Studio who also have incall locations, as well as outcalls if you are at a higher end hotel. For instance, if you visit the link I posted in the previous sentence...
  2. P

    Gfe sp

    As mentioned, it is a personal preference what some are willing to pay. I typically book two hour sessions, and depending on the lady I know it's going to be between $1000-$1500 (plus gifts and flowers). I also realize this means it's probably 6-8 weeks between visits.
  3. P

    Gfe sp

    If you have read any of my posts you definitely know that I have a crazy (and probably unhealthy) attraction to Inara, at Elite. I really could not articulate accurately enough how incredible it is to spend time with her. I mean, beyond her incredible beauty, she is hands down the best kisser of...
  4. P

    Spa recommendation

    I will be echoing many of the comments above, but since your very question has been asked in this forum several times, here is a response I just copied-and-pasted from a couple weeks ago: In only my opinion, the list below are the top 5 studios in Edmonton where you would be able to find...
  5. P

    Gfe sp

    If you do a search in this very forum you will find a great many posts dealing with this topic. I'll provide a Cole's Notes version here, but I certainly suggest you view the vast amount of information about this topic already posted. In only my opinion, the list below are the top 5 studios in...
  6. P

    Jaileys or Elite

    I would highly recommend booking in advance if you are eager to see a specific lady. At Elite there are typically 5-6 ladies on site at any given time, so there is a very good chance someone will be free and available. However, if you are looking to visit with a specific lady, say Inara Shakti...
  7. P

    FBM

    Going back once more to Moooseis' recommendation... Anastasia does, in fact, offer lower pricing for exactly that! Check out her web page: https://slavicbrat.ca/
  8. P

    Jaileys or Elite

    I would say you really can't go wrong with either, but your choices are definitely greater up at Elite Retreat. Both post their schedules, and you can get directly to each lady's profile from their name on the schedule, so in a few minutes you can have a solid idea of who's working when, and...
  9. P

    Visiting from usa

    What three days you are here next week? And, also do you have a preference whether you are looking for day-time visits, or evening visits? I would highly recommend visiting the Elite Retreat Studio schedule (https://eliteretreatstudio.com/schedule) to see the names of the ladies working when you...
  10. P

    Hottest girl at Semi Legit?

    Not sure what you mean by "semi" legit? But for the fully legit studios, you almost couldn't go wrong with anyone at Elite. The new Diosa Spa has a good number of very beautiful ladies as well (with some overlap with Elite, such as Kyla and Samantha). If I were to recommend based on my...
  11. P

    Forgot a name

    Might you be referring to Luxx Lavender? She's been around for a bit longer than 5 years, but she definitely had her head shaved back then. I am guessing you are looking for someone else, but you can check her pictures on the Elite Retreat site: https://eliteretreatstudio.com/luxx-lavender
  12. P

    FBM

    According to her X account, it's her birthday on Monday (August 24), and she isn't back to work until Tuesday. She may just be busy enjoying life this weekend.
  13. P

    Do you get to know your SP?

    There is definitely a delicate balance between getting to know your companion, and infringing upon their personal privacy. Some of us (well, me for sure) are not very attractive, and equally poor when it is time to "perform", so conversation time is often a majority of the experience. I have...
  14. P

    FBM

    I would echo Moooseis' recommendation for Anastasia. Honestly, she is pretty much fantastic in every single scenario you might want/desire from a companion.
  15. P

    McKayla Kisses @ Elite Retreat

    Wholeheartedly agree with your comments and recommendation regarding McKayla. Like you wrote above, she is a master of the little things that some companions just don't do, which makes her so memorable.
Vancouver Escorts