Carman Fox

Recent content by poonmernator

  1. P

    Coco dilemmna Madison or Ciara

    yeh I went through a moment with Ciara's photos. Just trying to line things up. Man I really wish they did a duo.
  2. P

    Coco dilemmna Madison or Ciara

    I love blondes. Madison looks hot. Her face looks like she would be beautiful. toss in blue eyes staring at you as she socks your cock while her naked tanned body is caressed just makes me crazy. i cant decide which one to see first. Then, there is Ciara. Veronica to Madison's Betty. The...
  3. P

    Mila Bloom LL 6172

    grok says No clear signs that the sign (or the overall image) was specifically altered/generated by AI. From close visual inspection of the photo: The paper is held naturally between the fingers/thumb of the left hand, with realistic skin contact, slight paper curl/fold, and partial occlusion...
  4. P

    Mila Bloom LL 6172

    She seems real so far because none ot her pictures search result to multiple cities. None of her leo photos are found on her onlyfans or Twitter- they seem like exclusives. I called and got a hi right back and inquired on rates and short term stay etc and no answer....seems to good not to try
  5. P

    Celine 3572

    I texted her and.she quoted me. $500 /hr right dowmtown. She must be a well.kept secret because easily the best looking on leo for ME.
  6. P

    Celine 3572

    Didnt she used to go by alba or michelle out of surrey?
  7. P

    Melina Myles

    Her pics remind me of Nicole Love almost to the T and boy I am glad I got to bang a body that perfect twice for $180 a pop.
  8. P

    Kassie Snow 2729 - Big Tit White Spinner

    She may have gotten busier now..extremely hot, slender, white, pretty, bubble butt, young, green eyed girls are like once in a blue moon type of thing. Best bet is to (if you have the time) catch her post seconds of it going live on her next shift.
  9. P

    Kassie Snow 2729 - Big Tit White Spinner

    Had no idea. Wasn't looking for that. But the CBJ was above average for me..so I can just imagine the bbj.
  10. P

    Kassie Snow 2729 - Big Tit White Spinner

    I realized you can't post pictures of non advertising ladies on perb.but they are still up on leo.
  11. P

    Kassie Snow 2729 - Big Tit White Spinner

    TOFTT Holy shit she is hot. I'm not into non safe play, so everything covered. Booking straightforward. Paid for 30 minutes. $200. She is as hot as her pics. What really blew me away was her natural, bubble butt on such a slender yet curvy frame. I'm not into spinners, because they usually...
  12. P

    Alexa 1146

    Don't tell me she's a scammer? Hottest new chick i had seen post in the longest time.
  13. P

    Chanel 6644

    No. Can't find any info. Tbh photos may not be doing her justice?
  14. P

    Vaginal Smell

    Bruh, upper lip whiffs all day at work. Nuff said!
  15. P

    Vaginal Smell

    Are you a gynecologist in real life lmao?
Vancouver Escorts