Carman Fox

Recent content by Pickled

  1. P

    Anyone hiding any gems?

    You have limited options if you eliminate the AMPs. Too bad as there are some really good options for massage. Hazel in Duncan is very highly rated but falls into your not into it category. If are more specific regarding the massage and extras you are looking for it would be easier to...
  2. P

    A Massage in D-town Monica

    Monica has now departed and a new girl awaits. I didn't have the same experience leaving disappointed as we didn't jive as they say. She did have a nice set of tatties though. But looks are in the eye of the beholder and while attractive was not very very pretty. Maybe the next visit will be...
  3. P

    Mimi French creek

    Let the fall spawn begin!
  4. P

    Anyone try any of the new asian advertising in nanaimo?

    Which ladies are you asking about as their is such a revolving door it is hard to keep up.
  5. P

    A Tanok

    The link you provided was for Weng Lan which is the new massage on Wesley. Not sure how this is related to A-Tanok reviews. Not much info on either.
  6. P

    350 Terminal ave,

    Risky business.......
  7. P

    Kennifer Kijji

    Oh .... It was noticed!
  8. P

    New Massage on Wesley

    Any Intel on the new Asian Massage that is advertising on Wesley. I am thinking it is the same building where Green Massage was located The wording in the advertisement looks familiar but can't think of connection. Possibly Bamboo in Victoria branching out. Will probably try out in the next...
  9. P

    Looking for a little advice

    I have found that Happy Massage and 7388 are hit and miss. I have done excellent visits but they are not the norm hence I don't go very often anymore. Unfortunately by the time a review comes up the ladies are usually gone and you won't get a good representation of who is working by looking...
  10. P

    Annie 8315

    It is hard to know who is there. It could be one of Happy girls or someone else. It is hard to get a direct answer. In the past I just check out Happys and then ask to go to apartment especially if I can't get the large back room
  11. P

    A Massage, Duncan

    There is usually a second girl there for a month at a time. I have had some good experiences there in the past with the other girls. I believe the name of current lady is Suki until the end of the month.
  12. P

    Anyone see Lily (9188) yet?

    Lots of dialogue but still no answer to the original question. Has anyone seen Lilly (Lilli) 9188 yet? Or any of the other names that advertise under that number?
  13. P

    Seeking good massage with HE, not FS

    I am not familiar with Jenny but I have probably seen the majority of the ladies in the Old Quarter. You may find what you are looking for at Island Body Works. Jini offers a Thai massage and will give you a workout. There is a new girl now but I haven't been in to see her. There are others...
  14. P

    Emily 1288

    I was following the opening of the new 4 seasons affiliated massage shop in Nanaimo and finally decided to give it a go. Emily was the only lady on shift on a quiet Sunday. I knew going in that there were going to be limited options after talking with handler. This was not a deal breaker as I...
  15. P

    Anyone see Lily (9188) yet?

    I asked the same question for Lisa and Mina at the same number without a response from fellow perbers or the advertiser. We probably aren't missing much from her or others based on the latest reviews.
Vancouver Escorts