Recent content by Pgup

  1. P

    Considering Trying a T-Girl Open to Suggestions

    Genevieve or Nancy. Looks, attitude, overall session, versatility.
  2. P

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    I am looking for a Canadian born Indian girls’ recommendations. Want someone with Canadian English, great attitude, style, body, and session. Less restrictions the better or a massage with restrictions is fine too. Not looking for milf’s. Someone who could carry the convo or knows what she is...
  3. P

    YET ANOTHER NANCY FANBOY

    Thanks. How big is she? Stays hard?
  4. P

    YET ANOTHER NANCY FANBOY

    Does she offer top too? How big is she?
  5. P

    Steam 1, Steamworks spa, Fantasy Factory ...

    True! I have never visited the one but the mere thought of it frustrates me. Then the fear of bumping into someone familiar. If finding a woman is your goal then stay away from the dating sites, Reddit, or whatever; stick to Perb and Escorts. No point in wasting your time and energy where the...
  6. P

    Is Ts Nova back? In vancouver!

    Ma May be regulars or she does reply randomly, and the likes of us gets left out. Lol. I don’t care anymore.
  7. P

    Has anyone seen Barbie Bazterrica

    Saw her once. Mechanical. Even though I cleaned thoroughly, she complained and decided we only do oral. Killed the vibe, I complemented her on her looks, left in half the time, got the balance of money back. Decided to never see her again. I now stick to Gen, my atf. Safe and consistent.
  8. P

    Is Ts Nova back? In vancouver!

    She has always been bad with the message replies. After trying a few times I stopped caring and decided to never contact her again, despite of her banging body. A sheer waste of time.
  9. P

    Is Ts Nova back? In vancouver!

    I saw her ad today. Looks like visiting.
  10. P

    Langley Massage, Indy, Caucasian

    Looking for a good massage (with extras) in and around Langley. An indy Caucasian with a good attitude preferred.
  11. P

    Married on Tinder

    Awesome! Need a partner in play ;). My quest has largely been unsuccessful in all these years.
  12. P

    Married on Tinder

    How’s your experience been finding the trans girls on Grindr?
Vancouver Escorts