Recent content by PercyJ

  1. P

    Finding sensual massage in Victoria

    Years ago, when there was still posting on Craigslist, I found a wonderfully sensual massage. I remember it was near Victoria. A residential area. The woman was a little more mature. The house that I met her at was nicely decorated. And she was very professional while also making me feel one of...
  2. P

    Sensual massage in Victoria

    Years ago, when there was still posting on Craigslist, I found a wonderfully sensual massage. I remember it was near Victoria. A residential area. The woman was a little more mature. The house that I met her at was nicely decorated. And she was very professional while also making me feel one of...
  3. P

    Tara 8005

    Hi all, Wondering if anyone knows if Tara is ok. Have been trying to be in touch for a while but cannot seem to connect. Anybody know anything?
  4. P

    looking for a new massage lady/place

    They do HE, too. They, sometimes, say they don't, but then talk to the girl when you move over to the massage portion.
  5. P

    Team Work

    Why not share the details with the group?
  6. P

    Best non full service massage providers in Burnaby near SFU

    *bump Looking for something other than MPs. Someone in the Burnaby, New West, or Burquitlam area. Have found some in the past, but they aren't working at the moment
  7. P

    Recommendations on a friendly SP?

    But nowhere specifically in the LM?
  8. P

    Recommendations on a friendly SP?

    What area is preferred?
  9. P

    NURU....

    Unfortunately I've never been to her yet, but am drawn to Jennifer's posts for years. We chatted for a while and she seems like a wonderful person. Hopefully I'll get a chance soon but would love to know how it goes if you do...
  10. P

    Best non full service massage providers in Burnaby near SFU

    Not too concerned about age if the service is good. Links or numbers for either of those?
  11. P

    Massage Provider that pays attention to the butt!

    I saw her both before this, in her old place, and since, in May, at her new location. I have never been disappointed. She cares about your overall well-being and talks about that as she massages. Nothing weird for me and never rushed. Very pleasant and the only one I've ever experienced actually...
  12. P

    Massage Provider that pays attention to the butt!

    Alice 9688 in New West. Great massage and great attention to prostate. Been several times and will gladly return. Also, Amy 6363 in Surrey. Slightly older amazing service. Treat her nice, she will take care of you. Not so much prostate but nice butt attention still
Vancouver Escorts