Recent content by perbNoobie

  1. P

    Getting into the scene on a budget

    I would say, set an initial budget that you are comfortable with. Then based on that find a provider offer what you want at the minimum. As you dabbed to the scene before and rates information are usually quite available, it should not take you long before you find your price point and favourite...
  2. P

    Tina EOA

    She was here, under the same name Tina at EOA. She had a not-positive review but that disappeared somehow. I saw another girl while she was here and can hear random noises from her in the kitchen and from her room; decided to not see her - but that was also personal preference decision.
  3. P

    Cora or Bong 7518?

    Cora photo looks pretty unreal to me, and very inconsistent between photos. Bong, on the other hand, looks more realistic except the eyes might be touched.
  4. P

    Kirara At EOA

    Number changed to 7518
  5. P

    Vic pooning 101

    Inspired by the AMP threads, I thought we could start a thread with the basics (mostly about the acronyms) about Victoria scene and keep them updated here. A new thread for every year perhaps. Let’s try to keep the thread short and informative. I will start with some basic about where, and any...
  6. P

    Shophia 5697 - Any info / Look fake?

    I have been to Elite Retreat a few times in yeg, definitely legit. But you probably have to confirm if the person is really who they are saying they are. No deposit is a good start, but avoid sketchy area just in case. A new thread also makes a lot more sense.
  7. P

    Yumi 9928

    Is this the place on Regina, vaguely recognized the number?
  8. P

    Bambi Bliss @VC

    Bambi just got back, and i missed her when she last visited a few years ago so I jumped on to the opportunity right away. Bambi is a candy to the eyes, gleeful and enthusiastic. Someone mentioned she looks like Miranda Kerr, for me there’s more resemblance to Amanda Seyfried. I extended the...
  9. P

    Bianca @IF

    Any intel on her? Looks intriguing, is this the same Bianca that has some reviews from 2024? Feel free to dm me as well. Thanks!
  10. P

    Island finest?

    Squeaky clean, may I add. I also love the setup of their welcome area.
  11. P

    Meomeo 7518

    Tried to look up for that, but looks like the photos are taken down from xds.
  12. P

    Island finest?

    They are all definitely photos of the provider, of those that i have seen (6+) over the years. But now, what’s your definition of accurate? Some photos are touched up, plus lighting, angle all contribute to the perception. Age is also loosely approximate. With that being said, I would say their...
  13. P

    Sarah@EOA

    Search 7518 in LL
  14. P

    Lexi @Vogue

    Lexi is wellknown it seems, but I don't see any review of her these days. Setup was straightforward if you are familiar with Vogue protocol to confirm 30 mins before the appt time. She is a stunner, with a great smile.Booked for her special, then immediately wanted to extend the session when I...
Vancouver Escorts