Recent content by Paul Gauguin

  1. P

    Green Thai

    I stand corrected. I guess I’m a bit more over the hill than I like to admit. Perhaps that’s also why a good massage is now as valuable to me as a hj! ”There’s nothing good about getting older.” Mick Jagger 😂
  2. P

    Green Thai

    I don‘t think Green is offering extras. She was fully booked when I dropped in but texted me ten minutes later that there was a cancellation. She told me that the reason for the cancellation was that some guy showed up and asked about extra services. She said “no” and he walked. It worked out...
  3. P

    Cherry @half moon… A+

    And they had better not walk in wearing Zuckerberg’s glasses! 🤓 I am crossing both those establishments off my destinations list.
  4. P

    Island bodywork question

    Lisa is great. Any idea where she is now?
  5. P

    Bowen Thai massage

    I’ve known her since she started in Victoria years ago. We’ve had in depth conversations about services at massage parlours. My opinion is that she 100% isn’t going to let people touch or see her body. She’s a great masseuse and a hard working woman. I wish her nothing but respect and...
  6. P

    Garbally?

    What happened three months ago?
  7. P

    tempted with these newer escorts

    https://globalnews.ca/news/9088054/saanich-dating-app-extortion-grindr/amp/
  8. P

    tempted with these newer escorts

    This is extortion. The police just busted two young guys in Saanich for doing approximately the same thing. They used a gay dating website ad rather than an escort ad. Same idea though. If Saanich Poepoe can get it done I’m sure that Nanaimo has the resources too. I’ll try find a link to the...
  9. P

    Half moon

    I’ve never been but there’s almost no chance that it’s a no extra/ massage only place when it’s advertising “sexy Asian girls” on Leolist with pictures of women’s boobs/booty but not their faces.
  10. P

    Surrey massage

    I think he’s looking for an Indian (Desi) chick.
  11. P

    The end of the World

    Humans will die in great numbers from famine because our grains crops are very sensitive to climate change. (No grain, no livestock either.) Since it takes years to shut down nuclear sites, once there are not enough humans to helm the controls of the many nuclear power plants, those will melt...
  12. P

    Tipping

    Does anyone here tip their lawyer? That’s the only other person who charges me $250.00/hour.
  13. P

    Lotusland Wellness

    I saw Michelle for one hour with body slide. One of the WORST experiences ever. I arrived four minutes before my appointment and she gave me shit for being 15 minutes early, but she was just late. She wasn’t ready until 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. She massaged one spot on my...
  14. P

    A 2nd with Amanda on garbally

    The glasses are hanging on her bikini, between her boobs, in one photo.
  15. P

    Please recommend any big tits masseuse

    She’s not a Filipino; she’s definitely a Filipina! They are not naturals but they are a great job. Her pants always have always stayed on and I’ve been seeing her, off and on, since she was Bella at Mae’s over ten years ago. Nice woman once you get to know her.
Vancouver Escorts