Recent content by Panaru

  1. Panaru

    Madeline LL7832 and Sadie Rose LL1520...?

    What kind of hygiene issues? Mouth or downstairs?
  2. Panaru

    Temp GF Girls - Rates and Services

    You have to text them for rates and services For your preferences I think Lana would be the closest, or Chloe if you want greek
  3. Panaru

    When it comes with happy endings you leave underwear on? Also you guys think 30 minutes is enough or 45?

    I’ve never considered leaving underwear on because I don’t want them thinking I just want a legit massage or that I’m a cop lol
  4. Panaru

    Claudia Strauss?????

    Different girl than the one in the OP
  5. Panaru

    Do massage ever allow msog

    Some at Swan Lake do. I usually see Camilla and she does msog with no upcharge
  6. Panaru

    Which Agency do you choose and why

    Tempgf has become my favorite because of the last minute/late night options and the handler is way better at responding consistently than a few of the other ones I’ve used
  7. Panaru

    Any intel on Lacey @tempgf?

    No, it’s the same one. She’s been there for a few years but works rarely.
  8. Panaru

    Gigi 2274

    Both thick tall brown haired tattooed girls and she joined tempgf about the same time she vanished from coco’s website Looking at the pictures they also have similar piercings Interesting theory but I don’t have confirmation myself. I wanted to see Gigi last month but she was on vacation so...
  9. Panaru

    Does TGF sometimes not respond to texts?

    I haven’t had that issue with tempgf, I have had that issue with other agencies though, where sometimes after x number of hours they won’t respond for discretion reasons so I just try again
  10. Panaru

    Has anyone seen tasty baby @ tempgf

    Yes but there’s a lot of girls from tempgf I want to repeat with so I don’t know if I’m going to do it any time soon
  11. Panaru

    Has anyone seen tasty baby @ tempgf

    Saw her this week Good service, pretty chill personality, more of an alt/punk look than I expected. She has a lot of tattoos and some piercings. She sort of reminds me of Juno Ray from Toronto but blonde and with bigger boobs. Rate is 340/hr CBJ but does BBBJ for $100 upcharge Apparently she...
  12. Panaru

    Ginger Tempgf 2274

    Her attitude and personality is good, she’s talkative but not in an annoying way. I think she’s shaved? But I don’t usually commit that type of thing to memory
  13. Panaru

    Ginger Tempgf 2274

    Her rates are 240/300/350 +50 for CIM Can’t really think of any celeb comparisons She looked low to mid 20s to me.
  14. Panaru

    Ginger Tempgf 2274

    I saw her, service is good, she expects you to take the lead Very slim with a few tattoos iirc
Vancouver Escorts