Recent content by OralSeeker

  1. O

    Amy @ Jaileys, really shitty service

    She had horrible breath, probably heavily smoking something. I,m really into kissing but one of her restrictions - only on the lips and tip of her tongue. That s okay because the odour coming from her mouth was so yucky and unhygienic. And the restrictions, can t touch there or there. yeah...
  2. O

    Serenity 6098 (now Amiri)

    Thanks for the warning. LeoList is just full of scammers and best to avoid. Also glad you physically grabbed back your money.
  3. O

    Pamela Staxx at TNT - HORRIBLE

    I won t ever visit TNT anymore if the owner continues too allow a scammer like Pamela/Rayleen to work there. I really like PERB because it allows members to expose the rip off artists. Unlike that other site that I got banned from(CAF) for outing a scammer that advertises on that sleaze bag site.
Vancouver Escorts