Asian Fever

Recent content by obolai

  1. O

    Amma 3598

    https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/pyro-af.410916/#post-2960061 I didn't like her at all. Very, very average-looking.
  2. O

    Pyro @ AF

    Ok, I saw her the other day, but I did not have a good experience. Her body is grossly exaggerated in the photos on AF's website. The photos make her ass appear much curvier and rounder. In real life, her body is quite average, with fake boobs. I can see how she'll appeal to some dudes, but...
  3. O

    Pyro @ AF

    Hi there. Has anyone seen Pyro at Asian Fever?
  4. O

    Asian with large back tattoo

    Have you seen her (Pyro)?
  5. O

    Cake @ AF

    Has anyone seen Cake at Asian Fever?
  6. O

    best ass at coco?

    Does Antonella do DATO (on her)?
  7. O

    best asian ass?

    Nope! This is exactly the picture that misled me. Sadly, it looks nothing like this in reality.
  8. O

    Latina Sophia @ Face 2 Feet?

    Face to Feet? Anyone can provide a link and pics for Sofia?
  9. O

    Lulu @riza

    Thank you for your review. Does she have a nice round/curvy ass?
  10. O

    Ebony @riza (Diamond @LL?)

    Yes, I was going to ask the same question.
  11. O

    Manila from Riza

    Has anyone seen Manila lately? Did she really lose weight? I really like her in the pics, and do not want a skinny SP. thank you
  12. O

    Nike at AF

    thank you. very promising
Vancouver Escorts