Recent content by nvan69

  1. N

    Jenny 7016

    Bumpity bump
  2. N

    Jenny 7016

    I have a craving on occasion for an Asian Milf and noticed Jenny which seems to be part of the independent group that advertises Asian Milfs and sometimes Aunties in and around Burnaby. If any one out there has given her a go, please share your experiences and what she is like. Much appreciated...
  3. N

    Britanny 5247

    Anyone try this big breasted gal if she is actually real? Looks interesting but doubt she’s legit!
  4. N

    Eraser Nipples

    Danina at Linda’s are lovely! Also Suki at that weird little house on Kingsway. I second Helen 9612 as hers are the longest I’ve ever experienced!
  5. N

    Big tit Asian MILF

    What is her body like? Is she shaved?
  6. N

    Recommendations for White Girls big boobs

    any contact info for Summer Oakley?
  7. N

    Recommendations for White Girls big boobs

    Yara looks interesting! Any idea of what her rates are? Where about is she located?
  8. N

    Jojo KK4198

    Is she the one with weird little tattoos on the dimples of her ass?
  9. N

    Linda’s new talent 1106

    Anyone try Linda’s new girls Taliria or Elsa? Pix look photoshopped as always!
  10. N

    Kayla 9555 or Vivian 5115 for HS Massage + Big tits

    I think she is gone again as she hasn’t posted in a while
  11. N

    Emily @ Laguna - Most Insane Naturals - Intel?

    speaking of Camrielle....where is she these days?
  12. N

    Kayla 9555 or Vivian 5115 for HS Massage + Big tits

    I've seen them both and thought Vivian gave better service and had way nicer tits! I haven't seen her post for a while though so she may be gone.
  13. N

    Cc 0228

    I’m sure those pix are fake as fuck but apparently she has big boots! $160 for half hour seems like a steal for big boots! 🤣
Vancouver Escorts