Recent content by Nitehawk 1981

  1. N

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    I want to see her but she always in fleetwood, don't want to go that far from YVR
  2. N

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    She is not working at massage place anymore
  3. N

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    Aeysha at Blushcollective is the best among east indian SP
  4. N

    why no reviews gals from VME?

    why there is no reviews gals from VME?
  5. N

    VME - Aesha or Neisha?

    I saw Aesha years ago, she was a best SP among EI providers
  6. N

    East Indian Escort suggestions

    I love to have date with you . Can i get more details about setting up a date in Victoria, by the way I live in YVR
  7. N

    Amber @ Coco

    what happened to Priya from Coco original post is removed for some reason
  8. N

    how do i book with your agency?

    how do i book with your agency?
  9. N

    How do book with your agency?

    How do book with your agency?
  10. N

    East Indian Escort suggestions

    Isha from asianfever.ch
Vancouver Escorts