Recent content by Muggs0127

  1. Muggs0127

    Mistress Roxy?

    Sorry for late response. I just checked my mail. Yes for me she was good she did what I asked of her. But your tastes maybe different I enjoyed it. Now look she is older you should already know that. There is no sex involved she is a mistress So you should also know that.
  2. Muggs0127

    Mistress Roxy?

    I have a session pending with her. I have spoken with her and sounds quite confident and in her skill level.
  3. Muggs0127

    Inquiry

    I can do that for you and perhaps you can do something for me "barter system"
  4. Muggs0127

    Pretty close to that season.

    Pretty close to that season.
  5. Muggs0127

    Looking for suggestions for a first timer

    I just suggested her as both Janis and her twin sister( they don't play together we've tried) I met her some years back. Saw her sister a short time ago. It takes me forever to connect with anyone because of my job. But she is nice they both are. Older but we all are. And reasonably priced.
  6. Muggs0127

    Looking for suggestions for a first timer

    I know one gal down down Jannis. She is quite nice not younger 40ish. But very nice
  7. Muggs0127

    Im here l, just hanging out. Looking for friends and advise. Love socializing.

    Im here l, just hanging out. Looking for friends and advise. Love socializing.
  8. Muggs0127

    Versace 0691

    I love pregnant women. How do I find this one?
  9. Muggs0127

    Have you ever booked an SP and upon arriving you realize you know them?

    I was with an SP who told me a story of working in an MP and she heard her brother come in she dove down behind a chesterfield and she stayed there until he left. She said she could hear them going at it. Funny
  10. Muggs0127

    Looking for heavy crimson shower

    Hello out there. I'm looking for Provider that is into giving grimsoy shower heavy day. has had her shots snd safe and into kink. M.
Vancouver Escorts