Recent content by mrrich8472

  1. M

    Olivia 3686 @ LL?

    Pics TGTBT. Only has whatsapp and snapchat. Phone number has an area code starting with 1 and an 8 digit phone number...I asked a magic 8-ball if it was fake, it said "All signs point to yes".
  2. M

    Luna Lethe - 4558

    I went to see Luna this weekend. First time with her so only splurged for a half hour. I rolled up to her downtown incall and was warmly greeted. She's cute af, has a great smile, and is quite engaging. I love her body; the tatts really do it for me. I could have spent a full hour exploring...
  3. M

    Luna Lethe 4558

    Well that is great news to hear!!
  4. M

    Luna Lethe 4558

    If only she wasn't outcall only...otherwise I'd be all over it!
  5. M

    Angela.. EoA French accent beauty

    I saw her as well. Nice girl. Gorgeous body. Was nice to have someone at EOA without a language barrier. She allowed digits with me, but no DFK. Bbbj was okay. Entheusiastic DATY. Main event was fun. All around a good time was had.
  6. M

    Mimi the midget

    Mimi the midget has ads all over the country. She can't be in Victoria, Nanaimo, Edmonton, amd Red Deer all at once.
  7. M

    Joey, another gem

    How was her english?
  8. M

    Heena 5141

    There's a review in Van that seems to indicate she's a legit provider, definitely EI on the heavoer side (pics accurate). No bbbj but a decent cbj. Would love to hear if you TOFTT.
  9. M

    Leolist photos don’t show

    I've taken quite a few road trips in to the states over the years and 100% of the time, as soon as you cross the border and are on a US carrier or wifi, the pics disappear of LL. I'm not sure why as they appear on any other site, but it seems LL is highly restricted in the states. You'll...
  10. M

    Re: Chantelle Dubois

    I agree 100%. She has the right to screen who she sees. Just like we have the right not to support her because of the racism and body shaming.
  11. M

    Britney - 5771

    Felt like another worker, but bordering on auntie.
  12. M

    Britney - 5771

    I went to see Britney last week. I'm super happy that Amanda has a place out in Langford. For those of us that live out in the Westshore, it certainly is nice not to have to drive half an hour to see someone in downtown Vic. I was met at the door by the 'roommate' who brought me up to the...
  13. M

    Ariana & Sabrina - LL - 0687

    Feels like an asian auntie bait and switch.
  14. M

    Recent Susanne review?

    Where is she advertising?
  15. M

    Asian Angelina 0801

    We, as pooners, really need to put our foot down and walk away when we encounter a bait and switch. They only persist because it works.
Vancouver Escorts