Recent content by mreffect

  1. M

    Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

    Laughing my ass off reading this story 😂
  2. M

    Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

    Lol I don't give a shit about scoring points on a escort forum. Like you I don't post much here anymore. I pointed out people derailing this thread by basically just listing off equipment. If you want to talk about those things start your own thread about them, don't derail someone else's very...
  3. M

    Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

    😂 Yeah and my point still stands that I don't need/want a long exhaustive readout of your exact cameras/specs. In my post I said that a lot of girls there don't like extra lighting so your solution for better footage hasn't played out for me. The times I've brought external lightning like a...
  4. M

    Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

    Pre-facing this by saying I'm not asking this in an insulting way, but are you autistic? You quoted my post specifically where I literally talk mention "long winded posts about camera set ups". I ask because I realize there are some neurodivergent people on here who can't read context but yeah...
  5. M

    Asian Heavy

    The most active posters on here almost exclusively visit Asian agencies, the highest number of agencies are predominantly Asian operated, Asian agencies also have the quickest/highest turnover of visiting providers. All these factors together make sense to me why there would be a higher volume...
  6. M

    Dimsum Filming: Worth It?

    I feel like most of these posts are completely missing the point of the original question is "XDS worth it for filming". It's just a bunch of long winded answers about camera set ups etc not about the filming experience at the agency. XDS pros are that they do offer the largest number of...
  7. M

    White girls who rims? The paler the better

    It's YMMV. I used to see Chloe quite a bit and she did it to me a few times unprompted but it was when she was in a particularly horny mood. Other times she didn't.
  8. M

    Bunz Club

    They have always been a bit of a shitshow/chaotic/sporadic with replies, even if you text the right number. It's a shame as they have good girls but the business/organization side is so much worse than the other agencies I find.
  9. M

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Have you tried reading the thread first? You know the part where I said "Kendall at Coco". :rolleyes:
  10. M

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Avery is really skinny, she doesn't work very much anymore at all which is why I haven't repeated but she loves guys who can fuck hard/can toss her around a bit. Very 420 friendly as well which is fun if you enjoy that in sessions like me.
  11. M

    Best ABGs active right now? (december 2025)

    It's slim pickings at the moment. Nguyen left a big gap. There is Tiffany at TempGF who looks hot AF but has pretty limited availability and is also pricey.
  12. M

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Cherish TempGF, Avery at Coco, Chloe TempGF, Kendall at Coco.
  13. M

    Huge Indian / Middle East bolt ons

    Yeah she switched between Isabella and Ysabella but same person..she seems to have dropped off the radar but I saw some videos of her back in the day and she looked fucking hot. She may still be active in Montreal but doesn't tour anymore. I know some guys on perb saw her and likely filmed with...
  14. M

    Huge Indian / Middle East bolt ons

    I mean Isabella Khan (middle eastern) had the hugest bimbo tits relative to her body frame I've ever seen. Really regret not seeing her.
  15. M

    Most addictive SP

    Haha, I'm very curious what 'great conversations' are you having? The best brand of dish soap for showering? She is legitimately one of the most unusual/awkward people I've met from a conversation perspective. Good value/service though.
Vancouver Escorts