Recent content by mr69420

  1. M

    Providers with inked and/or pierced Pussy

    Any chance there’s a regular provider in the city that has their pussy inked and or shaved ? just thought of that bucket list idea
  2. M

    Flow massage & Spa

    Do you think every lady offers FS ? Or just some ?
  3. M

    Flow massage & Spa

    I noticed in that room, they have surveillance of the back lane behind the building establishment. they probably saw me before having a cigarette and cannabis in the middle of back lane before walking around to entrance lol
  4. M

    Kahlani/tara - duo , anyone ?

    Kahlani/tara - duo , anyone seen them? https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/canada/manitoba/winnipeg/214424418 link above
  5. M

    Younger Asian or Filipino

    Flow massage & Spa Canna Massage it feels like I’m back in SEA
  6. M

    suzi24qq - anyone seen her ?

    I’ll try and find, but was while ago would take forever to sift through pages of reviews
  7. M

    suzi24qq - anyone seen her ?

    suzi24qq is her name on ohmy - has many ads with different titles, Mixed reviews from while back anyone seen her more recently??
  8. M

    Nora — Jiji Spa McPhillips

    Nora — Jiji Spa McPhillips Anyone seen her ?
  9. M

    Elle - 3276 anyone seen her recently ?

    Elle, native provider, last 4 digits 3276, anyone seen her recently ? She hasn’t posted in while
  10. M

    Best quality massage with ending? RMT level

    I googled 3810 Roblin, it looks like a residential house…confused where this establishment is…?
  11. M

    Lexii 4817 OM

    found it ! She looks from Northside, expensive rates for the service is my initial thought, looks like a legit ad,
  12. M

    Lexii 4817 OM

    any link you can Message me ? I might have seen her, I’ve seen a lexii before but need to know before I give review of my experience
  13. M

    Best quality massage with ending? RMT level

    except she is money hungry and offers ONLY a HJ and says $100 extra for shirt off lol, worst AMP there is
  14. M

    nikaletts844 - provider , anyone seen her recently?

    Anyone seen her recently? formerly advertised as “wpgamateurporn”
  15. M

    FAVORITE AMP in the city ?

    Favorite AMP’s in the city ? what services do they offer to make them your favourites
Vancouver Escorts