Recent content by MikeyB

  1. M

    Maya - 7478

    I had pretty much the exact same experience. Definitely fake photos. I was expecting the Indian girl from the ad, but a completely different Chinese girl opened the door. Honestly, pretty disappointing.
  2. M

    Eva, babyface ,slightly innocent look

    Yeah, some of them don’t want to reveal their real age. You’re right to some extent, Eva looks a bit younger than most of the Asian girls I’ve met. I’d guess she’s around 35.
  3. M

    Eva, babyface ,slightly innocent look

    Her style is pretty different from the others . She’s really patient and gentle with it .
  4. M

    Eva, babyface ,slightly innocent look

    Companion's names: Eva Date of Visit: September 22, 2026 Preferred Method of Contact: Text Phone Numbers: 4316682362 Websites: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_authentic_photos_eva_a_slender_asian_beauty_with_baby_face-11820082 City: Winnipeg Location: condo in...
  5. M

    Naomi 8536

    I love her prostate massage .
  6. M

    Yuki little Asian spinner

    lol kind of , she is tiny, but she is sooo patient, I really enjoyed her massage.
  7. M

    Naomi 8536

    Her BJ is definitelythe best in Winnipeg.
  8. M

    Naomi 8536

    does she also give good massage?
  9. M

    EB - NATALIA

    I’ll definitely give it a try.
  10. M

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    Saw her once before and had a good experience, so I decided to see her again. She was really good to me last time, and we showered together afterwards.
  11. M

    Naomi pretty good !!

    they are both great!
Vancouver Escorts