Recent content by Melody1

  1. M

    Looking for SP with the prettiest face

    O experience i would say was great but for looks i wouldn't put her in the top 10 for me. Again she is attractive young girl but i woudn't call her smoking hot.
  2. M

    Looking for SP with the prettiest face

    I didn't think Jayden was that pretty. I saw her and would repeat as the experience was good but she is kinda weird and you do notice some things about her.
  3. M

    Annie 2426

    Had to opportunity to go see her while I was in Calgary. I believe she also does tours in Western Canada. Pictures are accurate. I think she is in her mid to late 30s. Almost the perfect experience except it's only CBJ
  4. M

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    I wish the Blush website was more clear like coco on what you get for what you donate.
  5. M

    CBI (Canadian Born Indian) Recommendations

    Priya is not born in Canada. She came here as a student from India. She told me this not sure how you drew the conclusion she was born here as it's actually really noticeable the difference between the two.
  6. M

    Kenzie @coco anyone tried?

    It was funny i said this to her. She was like how do you know! I'm like you know we all have conversations about this right....
  7. M

    Kenzie @coco anyone tried?

    That part i'd agree with with a caveat if anyone wants to msg me about it to know more.
  8. M

    Kenzie @coco anyone tried?

    Subjective.... I wouldn't say she is hot personally.
  9. M

    Best girl from coco

    I would recommend Mel.
  10. M

    Ashley @ Cococollective

    Since your a new member one questions how many of them you've seen. Maybe share a bit more details on why you would recommend her.
  11. M

    Best SP for East Indian and Latinas.

    What is your suggestion here? Ideally not older than 35
  12. M

    Best BBBJ / leaving the game.

    i'm also curious if is the same girl that everyone is talking about.
  13. M

    Ketty Coco

    I see good reviews. She also works out of Premier in Toronto
  14. M

    Indian Escorts in Calgary

    Is Calgary home her? I just noticed she just does cameo at coco.
Vancouver Escorts