Carman Fox

Recent content by Megatron81

  1. M

    Asian Spinner Metrotown

    Who is the best working Asian Spinner currently in Metrotown? Looking to set up an appointment this week. Last two visits were with Yeaha and Agatha. Have a craving I need fixing.
  2. M

    Yeaha @xds or Jody @K604

    Thanks for replying, Yeaha sounds fun, I’ll check her out this week.
  3. M

    Yeaha @xds or Jody @K604

    Who has the better body and bbbj?
  4. M

    Alice @Af any clue when she will be back?

    What agency? Might have to finally lay a pounding on this one.
  5. M

    Asian with large back tattoo

    Hami whenever she’s around.
  6. M

    Agatha or Yuga for DT at XDS

    Always tempted to try Agatha but I get the feeling from some reviews she might be a bit to thick for liking.
  7. M

    Tsuki Korean604

    Was she tall? Any tattoos?
  8. M

    Marlowe or Kimora

    Seeing Marlowe@DimSum tomorrow. It’s been months since my last session, looking forward to it.
  9. M

    Tsuki Korean604

    Very tempted to see if she’s Japanese student Ruby. Although I text the # she gave my and no reply, so I’m gonna pass.
  10. M

    Tsuki Korean604

    She’s been around for last few weeks, apparently she leaving in 3 days, zero reviews 🤔I guess that’s why she’s leaving.
  11. M

    Marlowe or Kimora

    Ya makes sense, Kimora@icon and Marlowe@Dimsum.
  12. M

    Marlowe or Kimora

    Looking to book one of them for 45 minute session early this week, anyone seen both of these ladies? If so, who was better? Cheers
Vancouver Escorts