Recent content by Maxman3701971

  1. M

    Dom and Holly experience ❤️‍🔥

    I wasn’t going to do a review but it would be a great disservice to not share my thoughts about these 2! I was in town for 1 night just over a week ago, I found Dom and Hollys ad in a couple sites and decided to reach out. Best decision I have made in a long time! I was nervous but Holly kept...
  2. M

    Can 100% confirm, this couple is real and provides an amazing experience!

    Can 100% confirm, this couple is real and provides an amazing experience!
  3. M

    Trying to find ladies on Tryst

    Thank you sir! Appreciate you sharing!
  4. M

    Trying to find ladies on Tryst

    I have looked not seeing reviews or any results on names or numbers. Do I assume they are fake profiles? I was able To rule out some from the searches. looking for a specific type of. Given up on LL. any intel would be greatly appreciated!
  5. M

    Lala 1314

    Any reviews? Has anyone seen her?
  6. M

    Sexy Chanel 9057- WOT/WOM

    I was in Vancouver late Saturday night, I messaged a couple SP’s. I had 1 reply so I decided to TOFTT, as Chanel did not have any reviews. Contacted via message, discussed in call/outcall, went with outcall, service wanted, 1 hour first timer gfe, and donation $300. Set a time. We agreed...
  7. M

    Sarah 2676

    100% agree with this review!!!
  8. M

    Sarah 2676

    I had this tiny little lady come to see me while in Vancouver this past Saturday night. She was polite, prompt and not sketchy at all. I met her outside my hotel in case she was not as advertised. I think she is better looking than in her pics! We chatted for a couple minutes after a hug and...
  9. M

    New posting under Louisa

    Sorry to tell you guys, this it Kat from Grande Prairie. She is beautiful but she has her ad live in the grande prairie section, so I think stolen photos.
  10. M

    First time looking for a TS experience

    Hello all, new member here. First post! I hope this is being posted in the right place, if not please delete or let me know and I will. I am looking for some friendly advice. I have seen a few sp while away on business in other cities. I have expanded my sexual horizons some by see a male for...
  11. M

    Any intel on Willow Jade 8522 ???

    I am very interested in seeing Willow as well!
Vancouver Escorts