Recent content by lukom

  1. L

    “Butt” enhancements?

    I'm personally okay with the enhancements
  2. L

    Bella Black TS in vancouver

    Yes I would just assume these are content selling schemes. You could always send a vague and see what the response is. Like just merely asking where abouts their incall is without noting that you saw their ad in Vancouver. See what they say, cause post in different places. If they give you a...
  3. L

    Bella Black TS in vancouver

    Likely just selling content
  4. L

    Morning Wood Vs Evening Wood .

    Jesus. I'd be getting wet dreams by 20 if I dont service myself by then.
  5. L

    Busty Middle Eastern (Arab/Turkish/Persian)

    All good, but you seem like someone who'd be fun. 😉
  6. L

    Busty Middle Eastern (Arab/Turkish/Persian)

    I'd be curious to know where you find Middle Eastern GILFs advertising? 😂
  7. L

    Periods

    It's common to have irregular periods, which is possibly why she wouldn't have known to tell you prior to that. It's not a big deal. Tasting different can happen, perios or not doesn't mean you tasted her blood. Some women can go for several weeks and even surpass an entire month experiencing...
  8. L

    Has anyone seen Barbie Bazterrica

    She complained about what though if she proceeded to only do oral?
  9. L

    Have you met up with a PERBite for mfm or mffm before?

    I have almost met with perb members, but never happened. Things came up for both parties and it never happened, thereafter. Im too much or a hermit these days. As for MFM or MFFM. I've done MF + FM. Literally two separate MF pairs, in the same room and then swapping, but nothing crazy where we...
  10. L

    How long do you last?

    It really varies for me.
  11. L

    Married on Tinder

    I got lucky, but overall the app is a big waste of time.
  12. L

    A Petition To Restore The Work/Life Balance to Work From Home

    They're basically burning their companies to the ground and they're blaming every other factor except for RTO.
  13. L

    Married on Tinder

    Most were escorts, others were a little too comfortable with unsafe stuff, and after several misses I found one gem there, a super feminine Trans lady who doesn't escort, just wanted a casual fwb arrangement, who wasn't looking to cater to a fetish.
  14. L

    Married on Tinder

    I tried Grinder, cause that's where trans girls go and I was surprised that biological girls go there too. Some were ladies looking for money posting on hookup sites, instead of advertising as escorts on LL.
Vancouver Escorts