Recent content by ludacris251

  1. L

    Genma 8645

    Any intel on her looks hot
  2. L

    Aurora Laine reviews?

    She uses to go by sloane Cummings in vancouver
  3. L

    Whis the best sp to film with

    Like the title says please give me your recommendations and why
  4. L

    Gracie 7221

    She cusred me out and all I asked was if she offered russian with cob
  5. L

    Anyone seen Sexy Sarah 8763 recently?

    Dude shes Cleary a druggie you can see the track marks on her arm in one of the pictures in her add. She used to work on king george stay far away much better options out there
  6. L

    Russian Kim 4485

    I've tried 3 times and shes never come thru after we set a time up
  7. L

    The Vanpoon Diaries

    Frida is all safe experience but was a good time she is like super hot with a big set of boobs that had me memorized
  8. L

    Angela Rose - 6630

    She also wants a deposit
  9. L

    Meghan Love abbotsford tryst 6021

    You get bbbj or was it covered
  10. L

    Joline 2046

    What about her other services and how does she look
  11. L

    Carla@6260

    So I went I live in langley so 1st place they sent me to was a lady in her 50's I politely declined and left then I got text message asking why I left i said wasn't lady in picture then asked me to go 2nd address and again a older lady looked nothing like the pics politely left again again...
Vancouver Escorts