Menu
Forums
Advertise
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
AI Porn
Asian Escorts
Fling
Sex Dolls
Sugar Babies
Vancouver Escorts
Menu
Recent content by lovesex12
Members
lovesex12
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
L
The Jess 5497
Rudeness can significantly impact the overall quality of a session. This is applicable to all SPs.
lovesex12
Post #19
Oct 2, 2026
Forum:
• Winnipeg › Escort & Massage Reviews
L
The Jess 5497
I totally respect that!
lovesex12
Post #18
Oct 2, 2026
Forum:
• Winnipeg › Escort & Massage Reviews
L
The Jess 5497
I understand your point. I’ve been with quite a few South Asian women, but Jess seems different from them based on the impression I’ve gotten from her reviews.
lovesex12
Post #16
Oct 2, 2026
Forum:
• Winnipeg › Escort & Massage Reviews
L
The Jess 5497
Being South Asian, I am missing so much. Every review about her makes me feel that she is the right provider for me.
lovesex12
Post #14
Oct 2, 2026
Forum:
• Winnipeg › Escort & Massage Reviews
Members
lovesex12
Top
Bottom