Asian Fever

Recent content by love a good session

  1. L

    Has anyone tried Renu massage on the westside?

    Yes, beautiful ladies that give great massage. Asked about extra services and was politely declined and told to read the sign in the room that said you will be asked to leave if you ask for sexual services. I have gone back as the two Asian ladies both give strong massages. Living on the...
  2. L

    Where have the beautiful Asian half service providers gone

    Sounds like Moment is worse than my last visits!! Opted out of the topless as my 60 minute massage was more like 40 minutes due to leaving the room several times. Definitely won’t be going back now.
  3. L

    Where have the beautiful Asian half service providers gone

    Maybe I should give Moment another try. Went twice before. First time skinny girl and terrible massage. Second time was with the manager, good massage and extras, but left the room several times to take calls.
  4. L

    Where have the beautiful Asian half service providers gone

    Having not posted for a long time because I’m only interested in half service and my go to was Famous Spa which has gone to FS. Disappointed with the few options in town, I saw a new place on the westside on Main Street. Beautiful big breasted Asian at the counter and asked about half service...
  5. L

    Famous spa

    Selina is older with a slim body. She is a certified massage therapist, not RMT.
  6. L

    Famous spa

    I visited Selina yesterday. Until Melody can hire new girls, Selina is the only lady available. Melody is hoping to hire girls soon.
  7. L

    Famous spa

    I’ve never asked Selina for a receipt. I can attest she gives a great massage and you can definitely tell she is certified.
  8. L

    New spa on Burtch Street

    After the experience I had in my previous post, I decided to try a massage with Tammy. She claims to be the manager. Cute petite late 30’s who gives a decent massage. Turnoff was the extras. Higher pricing than the previous experience and higher than Famous. I don’t like to negotiate pricing...
  9. L

    Famous spa

    Has anyone seen the new girl Wawa yet. Curious to know if she’s worth seeing. Hoping Elsa and Lydia come back soon.
  10. L

    Famous spa

    Selina is a certified Masseuse and gives a great massage. She isn't your typical big breasted Asian masseuse as advertised at Famous. She is a smaller lady with a great personality and very strong hands. Highly recommend her for those preferring a deep tissue massage.
  11. L

    New spa on Burtch Street

    Tried Moment Spa for the first time. Asked for a deep tissue massage appointment and had the massage with the new lady Crystal. Very petite but gave a decent deep tissue. Extra pricing was the same as Famous. She seems new to the industry, but was very keen to satisfy.
  12. L

    Famous spa

    Good review, if Hanna is as good as Elsa, than I have to check her out. Lumi is a sweetheart and different than Elsa, but still worth the visit. Amber gives a great massage as well.
  13. L

    AWINDFALL MASSAGE change owners??

    I phoned to ask if Kiki the beautiful Thai masseuse that worked at Awindfall was available and was told no, they have their own new staff.
  14. L

    AWINDFALL MASSAGE change owners??

    Having been to Awindfall for standard non HE massages. I’d be concerned with the fact the hallway walls on the rooms don’t go to the ceiling. I personally don’t want to hear others having a special massage!!
Vancouver Escorts