PERB In Need of Banner

Recent content by llanus

  1. L

    Jessamine

    I’ve had the tremendous good fortune of reconnecting with Jessamine recently, a couple times. It had been months since I had heard back from her, I was so happy to hear from her again (same 4452 number). I don’t know how but she seems to be even more beautiful and sexy and sweet than ever. If...
  2. L

    Fetish, kinks, or Dom providers?

    Cali Rose does delicious golden shower and loves doing it. I even get some to take home, she’s so considerate. I’ve also heard that she loves pegging as well, okay maybe I know first hand, I’m not telling. She ‘makes’ me do all sorts of nasty stuff (that I make up and tell her to do) she’s more...
  3. L

    Chloe Monroe 3483

    point taken, I won’t let you know next time if I’ve heard anything why don’t you go check it out, looking forward to your Informed review
  4. L

    Cali & Alia (LL-6401) - Dream Providers

    I think these dates are for Cali in Vancouver/Burnaby. And yes, she is plenty on her own, so hot.
  5. L

    Chloe Monroe 3483

    I was told by a reliable source not to bother. One of those where everything is either too sensitive or too ticklish.
  6. L

    Best in the city

    https://vanislandsfinest.ca/keiko/
  7. L

    Best in the city

    I’ve mentioned Huny Bare in a couple posts as being one of my all time favourites, but that she isn’t advertising. This post mentions that she worked previously as Stevie. https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/huny-bare.381401/ I just saw this ad on Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/steviesilva If...
  8. L

    Cali & Alia (LL-6401) - Dream Providers

    Yes, interactive is an understatement. At some point you will lose track of which ones which and who’s doing what to who.
  9. L

    Any kinky asian providers?

    Asian: No Kinky: Yes https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_cali_rose_ultimate_gfe-10311497
  10. L

    Any kinky asian providers?

    Looks like she’s available Friday at 7
  11. L

    Cali & Alia (LL-6401) - Dream Providers

    Nice job derailing the thread you guys 😝 In other news, Alia and Cali are awesome.
  12. L

    Hot & wet, interactive duo - Cali & Alia

    I really am, I’m really lucky. I’m having the time of my life, thanks to Alia, Jessamine and Cali 💕
  13. L

    Hot & wet, interactive duo - Cali & Alia

    The group event was just something that came up, could happen I think, looks to be interest. I bet they could do it just with existing clients. Watersports have just been one way so far, I haven’t suggested trying the reverse, maybe with an existing client, I have no idea really.
Vancouver Escorts