Recent content by liam85

  1. L

    Spanish girl at asian spa

    I thought it would have been Bella but it was definitely not Bella. I do remember Bella and thought it would have been her. This girl is from Toronto she said.
  2. L

    Spanish girl at asian spa

    Thought I'd try yesterday while driving by as she caught my eye on Leo, I don't think it's her in the picture because she has darker skin with tattoos, she has beautiful body 5'6 at least with curves, if you like big ass and tits she's your gal, no daty on the table but I was okay with that...
  3. L

    Sophia @ Aspa

    I went to see her this morning. She's been around before I think the last time she was at the house on Craigflower and before that downtown at 5771 under European girl I can't remember what her name was back then but the pictures are actually accurate and the wig is different.
  4. L

    MMF Threesome?

    I am interested, I think I sent you a DM I am unsure. New to the site.
  5. L

    First post

    Allissia Milano Very hot blonde tattoos were very memorable when I first started back in 2023, she was my very first in the industry, daty she was very responsive. I asked to do most of the 30 mins. I now wonder why I haven't repeated. Actually tried but never worked out I think the rates were...
Vancouver Escorts