Recent content by Kyle1988

  1. K

    Looking to get soaked, almost drowned! Who's going to do this the best?

    Eliza from vixxxen She used to be a bunz girl I believe honey usually in Abbotsford too delilah on tryst was the most, redhead, but havnt seen her ad in a long time
  2. K

    Anyone booked pornstars before?

    Where can evil.evie be booked? Saw her video with gatouz
  3. K

    Best Independent Asians

    Sienna was amazing ..
  4. K

    SP’s Good for long Dfk,Daty,Dato Seesions

    Is she in to daty as much though
  5. K

    Most addictive SP

    Katie with pdc before she retired. Prob 20 times.. got better and better. and meetsienna was trending that way before her abrupt retirement
  6. K

    Goth look-a-like - indica Marie - esque

    Looking for a goth look-a-like Someone like a Indica marie Veronica knight was the closest I’ve had but that was a long time ago, I think she retired busty, lots of ink, fun and kinky is always a plus ! thanks for any suggestions .. Not in to the whole bbl thing that most seem to have that...
  7. K

    Big pussy lips

    Sylvia .. grips too
  8. K

    Looking for girl with big clitoris?

    no one has seemed to specify this
  9. K

    Any blonde ABGs type out there?

    Nicole love is closest I can think of?
  10. K

    ABG’s ?

    More milfy than anything
Vancouver Escorts