Recent content by Kurtis2015

  1. K

    Anyone seen Lana @ Coco Collective?

    She is booked up for the rest of week...
  2. K

    Anyone seen Lana @ Coco Collective?

    Pictures look fantastic. Does she has any tattooes?
  3. K

    Cost to post on LL?

    I always nice to all ladies I see regardless their behaivour and attitudes. I see them as a human being like myself without any prejudice, even when I can feel thier feelings not mutual.
  4. K

    Sasha Nicole aka Sasha Doll

    She was kind of tired and not very happy because she was let go from her regular job. She was working part time in hospitality business. She also gained some weight and was in a car accident and was not in good shape physically. It seems a bit rough time for her and I genuinely tried to cheer...
  5. K

    Sasha Nicole aka Sasha Doll

    She could be. She wasn't in good shape when I saw her last time. I didn't see any ad or review since.
  6. K

    Cost to post on LL?

    Maybe I want to start my own business... 😀
  7. K

    Cost to post on LL?

    Thank you for all this info. I think, everyone appreciate knowing as much as possible. BTW, how much cost ad at PERB? Regards,
  8. K

    Prettiest face? enhanced or non enhanced

    I saw couple of threads mentioning Andrea 7064. Is she active? Where can I see her ad?
  9. K

    Recommendations for my birthday

    Are you in Vancouver next week?
  10. K

    Recommendations for my birthday

    I have seen Summer. Unfirtunately Jayden is away. I have booked my old love using my different cell number because she has feelings and did want to see me. It didn't go well. She got angree, demanded money, and kicked me out. That was my birthday present..😮‍💨 She advertises her every orifice to...
  11. K

    Unlimited shots!

    I think, I need to see you now. 😍
  12. K

    Unlimited shots!

    If you ask unlimited, every girl will be scared. :LOL: Better ask if MSOG (multiple shots on goal) is available. Usually, 1 hour and more appointment allow. Besides, I don't think a normal human being able to have more than 3 shots during 1 hour. Good luck!
  13. K

    Anyone booked pornstars before?

    I wish I could book younger version of or look alike Kendra Sunderland.
  14. K

    Sadie Temporary Girlfriend

    Sadie Temporary Girlfriend Did anybody see her?
  15. K

    Any intel on Lacey @tempgf?

    I am also interested to know more.
Vancouver Escorts