Recent content by Killik

  1. K

    A couple of disappointing encounters: Honey (2895) & Mimi (2880)

    I've always taken a different approach. Usually, a 60-90 mins booking is perfect because it allows you to chat and get to know one another, create some rapport so to speak. Everytime I've done this the gal is copacetic as she initiates things which is nice. You can always tell when the lady is...
  2. K

    A couple of disappointing encounters: Honey (2895) & Mimi (2880)

    Damn, that is harsh. Shouldn't there be a P in there for personality? Or is that interchangeable with attitude? However thank you for the education, much appreciated.
  3. K

    A couple of disappointing encounters: Honey (2895) & Mimi (2880)

    Are you able to define what L, A and S is? It is important to understand that almost every gal in this vocation will never look like their picture. Even on dating apps (Bumble, Tinder, etc.) if you meet a gal for coffee there are discrepancies between their profile images and what they look...
  4. K

    Visiting Kamloops

    Can't agree more. Chelsea Cougar is really something special. I was fortunate to see her in Comox last year and she is absolutely lovely.
  5. K

    Visiting Kamloops

    I was just about to finish my post LoL. Molly and Mel are a dynamic duo. Lots of safe, consensual fun. I honestly would do the Marvel Cinematic Universe thing when it comes to each of these gorgeous, funny, and genuine professionals. See Mel-Notel first, ask some questions, have some fun...
  6. K

    Camerra 7241

    Camerra is online. One of the most welcoming, voluptuous and safe individuals I have ever met.
  7. K

    Anyone see valentina voss

    Beautiful and legit Quebecois belle femme. She's the real deal gentleman. Make sure to play safe and enjoy the finer things in life.
  8. K

    2880 provider

    How do we speak about gal's that are suffering from substance abuse issues in a kind and considerate fashion? I believe one of my posts was deleted as I mentioned two different experiences where the individuals I wanted to spend time with spent more time in the bathroom vs. actually talking and...
  9. K

    2880 provider

    When ever I think "greens" I always think about American currency. It my day it was all roughly the same colour and made out of paper! Our currency does all look very similar colour wise, especially the fives and tens along with the 20's/ 50's and 100's.
  10. K

    2880 provider

    I'm colour-blind unfortunaley, and use transfer whenever possible. Love how Terry Fox will be on the new $5 bill coming up.
  11. K

    2880 provider

    Well I apologize. I enjoy well written and detailed reviews of individuals whom are in the industry however find them difficult to come by. I concur with your opinion of Ava and Mimi. They are very professional and safe gals who appear to actually enjoy their occupation. What are 14 greens?
  12. K

    2880 provider

    I firmly believe this was written with AI.
  13. K

    Keona OR 2880 Ladies?

    I’ve recently spent time with Keona and must admit it was a lot of fun. Her in call isn’t what you expect, however it is warm, clean, safe, as is she. Keona is very welcoming and I enjoyed the sound of her voice; she has a great laugh. Her eyes alone when you spoke about certain subjects that...
  14. K

    a good one in kamloops yet?

    Mel-Notel is an absolute gem of a woman. If it's your first time with an individual of that caliber you'll understand. Definitely book at least 60-90 mins. She's a hilarious gal and knows how to entertain anyone.
  15. K

    Ava and Mimi – 2880

    After the experience with Nikki – 2107 I decided to pursue a duo with Ava and Mimi. The in call was lovely. Nice part of Kamloops city and easy parking. Ava and Mimi are very, very petite. In the same vein as Nikki. I believe Nikki was Thai, Ava is Taiwanese and Mimi Chinese. I find Asian...
Vancouver Escorts