Recent content by Kblguy

  1. K

    Magenta Velvet

    You want the Milking Table... Trust me on that
  2. K

    Magenta Velvet

    I had the pleasure of seeing Magenta today. Now there's a spectacularly set bar to live by. Beautifully appointed location and setup. A set of provacateur lips and eyes I wasn't prepared for greeted me at the door. Magenta immediately made me feel at home and welcomed. I had previously read...
  3. K

    Lulu@Famous

    What's Famous? Sorry...new to the area and not familiar with the players yet
  4. K

    Lulu@Famous

    Sorry for the silly question, but being new to the area...Famous?
  5. K

    Erotic massage

    I'd say Lucy's Massage is likely your best bet. She's amazing and very accommodating.
  6. K

    Ms Claire Bliss

    She's definitely a sweetheart
  7. K

    Westshore Providers

    Does anyone have a list of massage/FS providers located in the Westshore? Don't post exact locations , just if they're in the Westshore community area or not
  8. K

    Ms Claire Bliss

    I had an opportunity to spend some time with the lovely Claire Bliss today. What an incredibly lovely young lady. So genuinely in the moment with you.... She makes you feel like you're the only man in her life at that point in time. Over the years there have been some exceptional ladies I've...
  9. K

    Claire Bliss

    She's on Tryst.... She's gorgeous
  10. K

    Ms Fiona

    I recently had the opportunity to re-visit Ms Fiona, after several years of missed opportunities. It was like seeing a dear friend you haven't seen in a long time. The bond still fresh as the day I left though. Rekindled in a matter of moments. Fiona has always had a way of making people feel...
  11. K

    Best Massage and BJ

    Ms Fiona.... Be warned... It's a leg shaking experience
  12. K

    ISO best BBBJ

    I'll vouch for that...
  13. K

    ISO best BBBJ

    Well .. With ladies like you filling the positions I'm surprised we don't have an influx of visitors banging down the door....😘 PW certainly appreciates your talents...😊
  14. K

    Ivy October

    I've been trying to find reviews on her for a while... She says well reviewed, but I don't see any evidence of her reviews. There are reviews for Ivy but not sure if it's the same girl... Of anyone knows anything please step forward
  15. K

    Lexie-Marie

    Many have done reviews on this exquisite beauty, and like others before me, I had to see for myself what the true word was. I reached out to her via email and was quick to get a response. Booked for a 2hr appt. Her incall was as most have said, very clean and nice layout in the downtown region...
Vancouver Escorts