Recent content by johnniejetpack

  1. johnniejetpack

    roopi sandhu 6025 / 3408

    Thanks Vick. appreciate the intel
  2. johnniejetpack

    Celine 5354

    that link is broken... i'm also interested in her. Looks awesome
  3. johnniejetpack

    Sierra 8648

    No news boyz?? I love that photo with the fishnet top. Jeeezuz
  4. johnniejetpack

    Celine 5354

    Damn that girl got game. Ass and Hips for days. She's def on my TDL that link is busted, check out LL with name and digits
  5. johnniejetpack

    Kery 9150

    photos are hot fer sher. Her ad is up today, outcalls only
  6. johnniejetpack

    Lola 0663

    She's still advertising with the same phone number and there hasn't been any bad reviews (actually , no reviews at all) so that's prolly a good thing
  7. johnniejetpack

    Santana 2100

    Ya mon.... I'm very interested in this one as well. She is Outcall only ATM, , I would prefer in call....
  8. johnniejetpack

    Sierra 8648

    Agreed, that's weird. Her LL ad has 30,000 views. Somebody did that girl.
  9. johnniejetpack

    Winnie 1284

    somebody has seen her. keeping secrets? I'm guessing she's amazing
  10. johnniejetpack

    Kay 7820

    Damn that is alotta woman. Would love to hear from anyone who's seen her. She's only here a couple more days I'm guessing her fees are very high.....
  11. johnniejetpack

    Anita 3378

    If she turns out to be a gem, I might (not) let you know haha
  12. johnniejetpack

    biggest pussy lips

    My guess : some guys didn't like them and she became self conscious. Maybe she received a few mean comments, or someone told her to do it. It's a sad reality when guys body shame women for being natural
  13. johnniejetpack

    Intel for orchid

    Thanks Jamal.... Bella sounds like a good one...
Vancouver Escorts