Recent content by John houres

  1. J

    Mimi French creek

    Yes her picture are actually her maybe a year or to out of date but still accurate
  2. J

    Searching for the best boobs

    Well as mentioned before in this thread brandy supernova and cougar Chelsea has a nice pair there are a few other I’ll let the other gentleman here tell
  3. J

    Powell river

    https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/powell-river.400445/ This thread should help Some girls tour through and some local girl do it word of mouth if I here anything from my contacts there I’ll message you
  4. J

    Mimi French creek

    Any one know when this gem will be back
  5. J

    Weng lan 2978

    I would also like any information on Barbara
  6. J

    Who is your short notice “go to”?

    well it’s hard to beat the well known Asian shops usually a fast response time and minimal wait time although service can be hit and miss and the pics are normally not who is there or old photos
  7. J

    7388

    So any insight on the current offering here
  8. J

    Searching for the best boobs

    I agree with this again there after market but nice
  9. J

    7388

    Think it’s just the one right now
  10. J

    7388

    Any info on the current girl here
  11. J

    New Massage on Wesley

    Could you post a link
  12. J

    Help

    Go to boa (black orchid agency) Go to there site see who is available make a choice and enjoy
  13. J

    Slopeside SPs?

    Oh on the smaller and slender Sasha Starr may fit the bill
  14. J

    Slopeside SPs?

    If you got a decent budget brandy supernova might be a choice she is mostly aftermarket parts now but would most likely be up for what you want Edit: And also Chelsea cougar would probably be a decent choice to
  15. J

    6883/7388

    Any intell on current offering is it still same as before
Vancouver Escorts