Recent content by Joebe

  1. J

    Massage help!

    Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Unfortunate to hear that! I was hoping some other places would provide this or an independent lady.. even with higher price… I checked Luby and she looks like similar to the 2880 group!
  2. J

    Massage help!

    Haha, no! I didn’t mean the RMT licensed one. I’m talking about those relaxation massage places you see in Nelson or Vancouver—where there are attractive masseuses who give massages and also offer hand jobs..
  3. J

    Massage help!

    Could you share more details? I could not find Ruby!
  4. J

    Massage help!

    Hi!! I'm looking for a massage service from a lady with a happy ending. I tried 2880 and ocean but want more a professional person! Do you know anyone in Kamloops?
  5. J

    Ocean Bay

    Yesterday I went there. They sent me photos of skiny young asian girls but there were only one mature girl. She was around 40 or 50.. she barely spoke english and asked higher price rather than what we discussed in sms! Also the massage experience was mostly sliding rather than a refreshing one…...
Vancouver Escorts