Recent content by JimmiC69$$$$

  1. J

    Eva – Student Uniform

    But yes,I agree 👍 💯 with northern@pike,when I seen her couple weeks back, very cute imop and accommodating and no rush at a good price,I booked for an hour, probably there for 90 minutes or so, everything she offers she does,good times
  2. J

    Eva – Student Uniform

    The first time I got ahold of her she was sharing an account with Naomi to post she said, Naomi is gone now,the reason I ask because she has another number ending in 0886
  3. J

    Eva – Student Uniform

    Last 4 digits 4362?
  4. J

    Lilian vip 8024

    I called the number...the 204 number, lady answerd and said they aren't taking any new customers, but she would call me back, never happened... last week it was I have to dm her through perb...it seems breaking into fort Knox would be easier than getting Asian VIPOTG...I give up... might be...
  5. J

    General enquiry

    So I contacted Lillian at VIP today...got a message back that said "now thc" then I guess mamasan phoned me right away and asked what color I was..we talked for about 3 minutes...I thought I was in!!! I'm pretty new to this, only been on perb for around a month,month and a half? Anyway,she asked...
  6. J

    Hi it's Jimmi...I am dming you for meeting with Lillian

    Hi it's Jimmi...I am dming you for meeting with Lillian
  7. J

    Send private message

    Send private message
  8. J

    Mia #2

    I'm sorry did I give out apartment numbers as well? This is to fellow pooners...the address I mentioned before is to inform any potential clients my experience with said address. It's either 3 or 4 Asian ladies with 15-20 different profiles with different phone numbers...or maybe it could be...
  9. J

    Mia #2

    Yeah,I seen Lisa before she left, pretty much anything goes with that one ...I guess Yuki took Lisa's place and Naomi is there as well... when I seen Lisa about a week before she left for China no one else was there at that time,at least when I was there and I was there 90+ minutes, went for a...
  10. J

    Mia #2

    I might go see Naomi and Yuki today...see if they are up for a Duo...seen the reviews on these Asian women and it sounds good and looks good as well
  11. J

    Mia #2

    I went to see Mia #2 at 70 Park east....she seemed happy and pleasant...not the lady in the ad for sure,but I expect that by now with the Asian ladies...she was cute,did bbbj ( i'd give it a 6/10 rating),she enjoyed receiving DATY ..she came hard...I had paid her $300.°° for an hour,after she...
  12. J

    Tessa 6008, last night with this smiling beauty

    $900.°° for three hours and some petting and chatting...good riddance, hope she doesn't come back...I've read her previous reviews and she doesn't offer much and too many restrictions, maybe she should become a flirty librarian
  13. J

    Cherry (Super) Star

    Not at all lol It was over 4 months ago she posted an advertisement, we've met before her last post,she corresponded with me on her availability or not,since then she hasn't responded and she knows me...I'm kinda worried maybe something happened to her.There has been not one post of anyone...
  14. J

    Cherry (Super) Star

    I did connect with her back in December of 25/January of 26... didn't see her advertisement but I had 2 or 3 numbers she had given me, around late February I messaged her and she got back to me saying because of a boyfriend she was out of the "industry"...so I left it at that....in and around...
Vancouver Escorts