https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_precious-11724366
Any input for this one? She seems real with cute face and right around amount of meat.
Any more info on this one? The above review says she is in an apartment but she gave me a house address. I didn’t go, but interested to know if anyone else saw her?
Any more info on this one? The review says she is in an apartment but she gave me a house address. I didn’t go, but interested to know if anyone else saw her?
Those cops with 100K+ salary are very good at writing tickets and playing this kinda tricks leaving Winnipeg the highest crime rate city. Good job Winnipeg cops!
Exactly the same experience as I had a few weeks ago including the part that she asked me if she can have a smoke as soon as I walked in. The menu is definitely step down compared a few years ago when DFK was allowed back then.