Recent content by jess53

  1. J

    Autumn spa

    Yah, i went there and was expecting to see someone hot but got the auntie and she was Always on the phone and just not putting in effort to do anything that would turn you on . She was pretty much on the phone 90% of the time and it was just bad service. Ultimately the place is a scam and is not...
  2. J

    Vernon spa and escorts

    Well I mean like in fs terms. Because I don't mind spending the money it's just I want to make sure she's worth that money. You gotta know how to be smart with you know?
  3. J

    Vernon spa and escorts

    I've been eyeing her out aswell but is she worth it?
  4. J

    Vernon spa and escorts

    Where do I find her?
  5. J

    Autumn spa

    Does Anybody have any experience with autumn spa and if it's legit
  6. J

    Rose Oasis spa

    Can someone give me any information on rose and what I should be expecting from her. I booked a appointment with her for next week. Any reviews for her?
  7. J

    Vernon spa and escorts

    Any suggestions for kelowna?
  8. J

    Vernon spa and escorts

    Hi, everyone i was wondering if there's any other spas or escorts in vernon that are good for a young 22 year old that are legit places to go too. I just recently booked a appointment with oasis spa for next week but I was just wondering what else is in vernon that's good and legit. I would...
  9. J

    Oasis spa vernon

    Thanks for the feedback. I booked a appointment with rose so I was hoping to know what services she provides. This is my first ever time doing something like this
  10. J

    Oasis spa vernon

    Hello, everyone i was hoping if there's someone who's recently been to oasis spa? Because I made a appointment with them for next week and was wondering if somebody could give me any information on them like what I should be expecting and if it's actually worth price?
Vancouver Escorts