Recent content by JBN

  1. J

    Sabrina (LL) 0508

    How did it go? I messaged her because her ad said outcall. But when chatting she said she was in Parksville and only wanted to do incall or charge a lot extra to drive to Nanaimo.
  2. J

    RedZeppelin

    I've messaged her a couple of times, seems like she might be a bit of a flake
  3. J

    Jennifer Vale

    Lol, sadly our schedules don't align, I checked
  4. J

    Jennifer Vale

    Who doesn't like a friendly round of pegging😉
  5. J

    Jennifer Vale

    I'd love to play a good game of cribbage.
  6. J

    RedZeppelin

    Did you end up seeing her?
  7. J

    RedZeppelin

    Has anyone seen her? Now that we've confirmed shes a provider and not a cover band, lol
  8. J

    RedZeppelin

    Yes, sorry I forgot to post the link. Its been a while since i was on here
  9. J

    RedZeppelin

    Anyone seen her?
  10. J

    Nikki 6469 6464

    She's real.... She showed up, took the money and then asked me if I smoked weed, then dug around in her purse before starting to panic about losing a big bag of weed and some other things that she left behind. Asked me to come with her back to where I met her outside half a block from my place...
  11. J

    Isabella Queen of Hearts?

    She is a gorgeous woman with a beautiful smile. Definitely real and Definitely fun
  12. J

    Legit service providers?

    She's absolutely worth it if you can make it work
  13. J

    Yelling at Clouds

    You're not wrong. Definitely part of it is on me. Which is why I chose to rant instead of name and shame.
  14. J

    Yelling at Clouds

    I'm just going to take a minute and rant for a bit. Drivers fees. If a lady only offers outcalls I feel that should be included in her rate and not tacked on as an extra. I'm not saying she shouldn't be compensated for her costs. Just be up front about it. With some of these girls it's...
  15. J

    Legit service providers?

    There's usually a couple of Asians working out of the Port O Call. That'd be pretty convenient for you
Vancouver Escorts