Recent content by Jamie446

  1. J

    Visiting from usa

    Morgan Wilder or Helena noir both gorgeous milfs and very talented.
  2. J

    independent provider recommendations SOUTH EDM

    Morgan Wilder is on the south side. She is a gorgeous woman not thick but a beautiful body and fabulous personality. Very talented. I have seen her 3X. She never disappoints. Helena noir is another. Haven't seen her yet but she is on my bucket list.
  3. J

    Emily Marie

    Emily is one of the best. A truly exquisite natural beauty and I made a video with her as well. It was a blast.
  4. J

    Danielle Deville Review - Insatiable

    Danielle is definitely the throat goat. I am so looking forward to my next encounter with her.
  5. J

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    One more thing I forgot. When I met her the second time I booked her for two hours and she worked me over pretty good. It was fabulous however I could not cum and she was sad, but I was fine with it so I was dressed and ready to go and sharing some DFK with her and she said it would be a shame...
  6. J

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    I made a video of her giving me a bbbj and told her she could post it on her OF page. It was fucking amazing. Never came so hard in all my life beautiful shaved tight pussy, silky skin, excellent dfk, small natural breasts and a beautiful tight ass. Loves Greek and will show you how to really...
  7. J

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    I made a video of her giving me a bbbj and told her she could post it on her OF page. It was fucking amazing. Never came so hard in all my life
  8. J

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    She is tiny like 5 foot one and maybe 115 pounds. Beautiful natural body.
  9. J

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    Why not try Miss Emily Marie. She obviously is not Asian, but she is decently priced and in all natural tiny beauty that has twinkling mischievous eyes a wicked million dollar smile and a body and skills to back it up. I can highly recommend her as I have been with her three times. She is local...
  10. J

    New to Edmonton

    Check out Morgan Wilder absolutely gorgeous woman and body and legs for days. She is tight and toned and very very nice. She offers Greek on the menu and she would be my choice to lose my virginity. Also check out Helena noir. She is a gorgeous redhead and another one that I would surrender my...
  11. J

    New to red Deer any escort recommendations

    Emily Marie out of Calgary I believe tours down to red deer on a regular basis. She is absolutely a gorgeous natural beauty. If you haven't already seen her petite long curly blonde/brunette hair. Gorgeous, natural body and excellent skills. $1 million smile on a beautiful face and gorgeous...
  12. J

    What's the cheapest BJ in the city and what's the BEST BJ in the city?

    Thanks for that. You made me laugh. There is an east Indian provider. Her name is Ava Indo Canadian. Her ad said she is about 35 but in reality she is past 50. Her pictures look better than she does in person but she's certainly not ugly. I've booked an appointment with her showed up at the...
Vancouver Escorts