Carman Fox

Recent content by Jacklumbar66

  1. J

    Emily 2614

    hahaha right those pic look like they were tooken off a 1990 Motorola razor!
  2. J

    Emily 2614

    What was her rates and near location ?? Is she a a cd or trans with tits?
  3. J

    Kylie 4713

    She’s been posting for over a year and not one review or info. Super weird
  4. J

    Naya at Skyline (6069)

    Can you tell us how she looked ? age? body type ? breast size ? Real or fake? Is she trans or cd ? is she very feminine or a little or none? you didnt touch her at all? Didn’t see her cock ? Was that not on the menu?
  5. J

    Rebecca 6992

    [lwould Love to hear a review or a session detailed
  6. J

    Info on Bella 5608?

    She is real She was my first ever trans girl I seen. She’s now haa man made pussy her reviews before were not great there are lots of past reviews I wonder what a fake pussy feels like but I do t think I’ll fever try with her
  7. J

    MizzMyya 8554

    Also interested
  8. J

    Ts recommendation with big cock

    I have not seen her but she is real and has tones of good reviews and no bad ones. You can’t go wrong with her. She’s on my list
  9. J

    Sabrina 1238

    I seen her one in high rise in Surrey Central place was clean and organized.. so she’s cute session went like this Showered layed on bed naked she gave me a blownjob and got me hard Then I fucked her for a little while. Then she gave me another blow job then I fucked her till I came in condom...
  10. J

    Angel spa for men prices ⬆️

    I haven’t seen her in a while.now maybe over a year But one of the times I seen her the session got pretty passionate we just went with the flow and I did fucker her and she did fuvk me we didn’t talk about or pre arrange anything before hand maybe I just got lucky. a couple other times I...
  11. J

    Angel spa for men prices ⬆️

    She’s very feminine Boobs not huge but they are fake and very nice Her cock is very nice. Hard as a rock She can fuvk her you can fuck her she will suck you you can suck her what ever you want
  12. J

    Angel spa for men prices ⬆️

    [yes she will come in your mouth if you wanted and you can swallow her load
  13. J

    Ladyboy memie 8095

    Holy fuvk is she soooo hot…. 500 an hour is a bit out of my price range tho too bad…. Damn she’s a smoke show
  14. J

    Has anyone seen Angel 8966 recently ?

    Any info. ??? Fuvk her body is hot in those pictures
  15. J

    Older MILF or GILF in Surrey/Burnaby/Langley area?

    to bad man. ginger is great maybe consider quitting your job to be able to see her? lol. her service is probly the best around for that price point ] If I could find a girl in her 30s that gave my service like ginger I’d be in heaven
Vancouver Escorts