Menu
Forums
Advertise
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
AI Porn
Asian Escorts
Vancouver Escorts
Fling
Sugar Babies
Sex Dolls
Menu
Recent content by Iwandaboobis
Members
Iwandaboobis
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
I
Sps who do dry humping
Suki 7828 was quite ok with it with me
Iwandaboobis
Post #6
Aug 13, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Petite Japanese SP recommendation
Good luck. Some of the "Japanese" girls are actually Chinese....
Iwandaboobis
Post #3
Aug 12, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Sps who do dry humping
I think most are ok with this if you are polite and aren't aggressively on her right after you enter the door.
Iwandaboobis
Post #4
Aug 12, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Does anyone have any info on this girl 4717
My money is on fake ad.
Iwandaboobis
Post #3
Aug 12, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Lucky 0335 on LL
The pics look a bit like Mimi who was in Richmond previously
Iwandaboobis
Post #5
Jun 7, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Anyone experiencing girls change Condom After CBJ
I actually request a new condom after cbj for this reason, just in case. Especially if it is a rougher BJ.
Iwandaboobis
Post #7
Jun 7, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
$240/hour SP, YL or K694
Good question. I've noticed a bunch of girls at $240/hr lately on LL. Been wondering if they were any good.
Iwandaboobis
Post #4
May 19, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Luna 4198
Thanks for the Intel. How tall is Luna?
Iwandaboobis
Post #13
May 1, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Richmond Candy 2292
So no touching?
Iwandaboobis
Post #7
Feb 15, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Rita 1878?
Is this the same girl as Yuki 1526? Their bodies look very similar.
Iwandaboobis
Post #5
Feb 10, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Daisy 0033
I think that might be Debra 0033? Same number if I am not mistaken
Iwandaboobis
Post #3
Feb 2, 2026
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
West Side (Vancouver) Recommendations?
Pamela 0140 for half service is in marpole and is generally pretty well reviewed
Iwandaboobis
Post #6
Dec 26, 2025
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Jazy 5966 LL
Personally if I were to roll the dice with an SP, it wouldnt be in Surrey
Iwandaboobis
Post #2
Dec 26, 2025
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
ISO: Independent massage provider with a massage table
Suki 7828, across from purdys on kingsway
Iwandaboobis
Post #4
Dec 18, 2025
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
I
Professional massage with Xinxin, 2898
More curious about her massage than HJ/bj, if anyone can comment plz
Iwandaboobis
Post #13
Dec 17, 2025
Forum:
⌊ Vancouver › Escort & Massage 411
Members
Iwandaboobis
Top
Bottom