Recent content by icecreambby

  1. I

    Facefuck reccomendations

    What’s Phoenix approximate age I always wondered. And we have to keep this ff convo going. Does any of these girls also cimws? Thanks guys
  2. I

    Do massage ever allow msog

    Hey guys I always wondered are there any massage places that allow msog if I book 45 mins or 1 hr or more. Even if I tip extra. thanks and usually how much do you guys tip at massage and agency. I did a 45 mins fa massage last time for 170$ and I gave her 270. Im thinking I may have over...
  3. I

    Massage parlors not ran by Asians

    Is tiger and Atlantis run by Asians or? Thanks
  4. I

    Massage parlors not ran by Asians

    Hey guys just tryna know which parlours aren’t ran by Asians besides GP. Thank you. Looking for places with most Caucasian girls. Tiger? Atlantis?
  5. I

    Suggestions for a bbbj and tit fuck

    Sorry if this is posted in a wrong thread. My birthday coming up and I’m looking for a parlour or escort hoping to receive a bbbj and do some tit fucking. Also looking to go two rounds. Any suggestions on if the best play is escort from leolist or parlour? Thank you Ideally looking for a...
  6. I

    Bizzare customers at the Massage Parlor

    Thank you for the post lol made me laugh
Vancouver Escorts