The Porn Dude

Recent content by Hungryghost

  1. Hungryghost

    Kelowna Beach Bunny Rates

    What is a rate if it's not aligned with a service level?
  2. Hungryghost

    Lulú li

    Your mileage may vary
  3. Hungryghost

    A hell of a switch ,,

    Why don't you go through your phone and share the number?
  4. Hungryghost

    Looking for something specific

    That's fucked up. I would have thought Big Guy Rye was right. Maybe lead with that in your initial communication.
  5. Hungryghost

    Rose Oasis Spa 0513

    I took a drive out to Vernon today to see Rose. It was a great time. OP's description is on point.
  6. Hungryghost

    Sapphire Reign. 7558

    She used to go by Phoenix but spelled Pheonix.
  7. Hungryghost

    Mia 0225 and Rose 5775

    Sounds like you volunteered.
  8. Hungryghost

    Sienna Stone 4210?

    Wtf does really warming mean?
  9. Hungryghost

    Raina Rae 5116 and 0544

    No problem. That's what this board is for.
  10. Hungryghost

    Raina Rae 5116 and 0544

    Based on the background of the pics in their ads, I'd say they're working out of the same location. I saw Jet months ago in a hotel. Pics are real. I wrote a review. I saw her again, after the review, and it wasn't as good. Kind of clock watchy and formulaic the second time. We just didn't vibe...
  11. Hungryghost

    Jet 1240

    I reviewed Raina.
  12. Hungryghost

    Zaria zane

    It's grammar. Also, sentences end with a period. The grammar police are here to serve and correct.
  13. Hungryghost

    Zaria zane

    It's you're not your, Ms. Zane (I mean Fallguy17, New member). Also that's, not thats (lol; my autocorrect changed my quote to that's) and I've, not Ive.
Vancouver Escorts