Recent content by HornDog80v2

  1. H

    Esme at 9595

    Seems like there are 2 locations with one lady at each. There is also another ad for the Langford girl (Donne) with the same photos. I'm guessing it's will be a crap shoot on who opens the door like most of these. Anyone have any reason to think differently?
  2. H

    Beibei and Nabie 5771 EOA

    I think they are talking about Ammy
  3. H

    Uptown area?

    I heard it's very close to the old building so should be an easy walk.
  4. H

    Camilla Rose

    Anyone have any info on this lady? Seems somewhat familiar but can't place her. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/vancouver-island/victoria_curvy_camila_available_thursday_to_sunday-11339557
  5. H

    The perfect mix?

    I would suggest finding someone that offers both, explaining your perfect hour and see if they are willing/able to do it. Most legit providers want you to have a great time and come back. If you clearly communicate what it is you want they can/will try. I also think Versace would fit this...
  6. H

    Lily

    Also interested. No red flags in ad I saw.
  7. H

    Indian GFE for visitor

    Hi. Visiting for a couple days from the island. Would love to find a great Indian GFE experience while I'm here. Staying in North Langley so something close would be great. I prefer shorter, natural, curvey (not bbw) types although open to others. Ideally indy with an incall. Also open to...
  8. H

    Angela @ 5771

    Thanks for the reviews guys. Would you say she has a natural body or work done. Love those curves but prefer them to be real.
  9. H

    Sophie

    Anyone know anything about this lady? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_sophie_new_ready_gfe_service_available-11549192
  10. H

    Liz bear mountain

    Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out. My back (and other stuff) could use some attention. Lol I seem to remember her number ended in 0969 or I guess used to.
  11. H

    Liz bear mountain

    Oh weird. I really enjoyed my time with her. Just lost her contact info and don't see ads up currently.
  12. H

    Liz bear mountain

    Hello. Anyone know if she's still around and how to reach her? I had to get a new phone and email so lost all my contacts and previous messages on here. She was a pretty bigger lady in her 50's. Fast muscle relief in most of her ads on CL. Starting fresh here so any help is appreciated.
  13. H

    Info on Elena 0816

    Hello Anyone know anything about this one? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_langford_good_service_bbj_crazy_gfe_extras_can_be_discussed-11494226 I messaged and she at meaford in Langford. Different number than the others there. I'm not sure how many...
  14. H

    Searching for a massage from milf with huge breasts

    Agreed. Ava Wish maybe but not that milf and not huge breasts. Tough unicorn to find here.
Vancouver Escorts