Recent content by hello89

  1. H

    New EI Monica at Riza's

    Am also thinking its sonia but not 100% sure
  2. H

    Harpreet

    Its 100% fake
  3. H

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    I am planning to go the the foxden for the first time but its just the restrictions that's preventing me, but I will go there soon to see Lola and viona, as other two EI girls there are not good providers.
  4. H

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    Could u pls share more about like does she offer bbbj, kissing, daty and is she good with positions, if there are extras thank u
  5. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    It could be that she went for fs yesterday then found out its not her thing like kissing bbbj and fluid exchange so she could have made a new ad and keeping the old one as a backup. Or am wrong and its a different person
  6. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_new_beautiful_punjabi_goddess_tall_slim_young_langleycondo-11745601 New girl siya, why do i think its the same girl jassi
  7. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    The price is reasonable for me, I just want if anybody can share how her kissing and bbbj and the positions are, if not then I will go see her on the weekendiif she is working and report here
  8. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    Can anybody confirm if she is Ashley from sasa spa or ruka from tiger? She looks very similar to them
  9. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    Her ad is gone, I think she retired
  10. H

    Jaya punjabi @orchid

    Is she monica from sasa? Priyanka from gateway and laguna? Her body pics looks similar
  11. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    Do u have any celeb who has a similar face?
  12. H

    Am I being too worried ?

    Both of the two things u mentioned can happen
  13. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    For 450 if she gives fs, I would go for it since she looks hot in the pics but not for half service
  14. H

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    R the pics real on her ad?
Vancouver Escorts