Recent content by helgenwiener

  1. H

    Elena EOA

    Eoa is essence of Asia, the last four digits of the phone number are 7518
  2. H

    Weng lan 2978

    I usually refuse to give money until I see the girl, never had a problem
  3. H

    Elena EOA

    I agree shes attractive and provides good service, would put her around 30 tho. She's petite, curvy, her boobs are quite big and very nice and natural. She's very well groomed. Smooth soft skin, nice nails, understated makeup. Her service is more slow and sensual than frantic, which is my jam. I...
  4. H

    Cora or Bong 7518?

    Curious if anyone has seen either? Amanda said Cora is "late twenties" and the pics seem pretty optimistic but I wondered. tysm.
  5. H

    Meomeo ..me oh my!

    She's in her 30s for sure. Def not 'old' but not 23. Just adding: she's had quite a bit of surgery done, on her face, her breasts are soft but implants, she has butt implants. Decent quality but yeah she's had some work.
  6. H

    Meomeo 7518

    hi folks i wondered if anyone has seen her yet? i think it may be marlowe from xds in vancouver but not sure.
  7. H

    Linda at Aspa

    Curious if anyone has seen Linda?
  8. H

    Tessa at Bamboo?

    I wonder if anyone has been to see her?
  9. H

    new girls

    Curious if anyone has seen Tessa at bamboo?
  10. H

    chanel eoa?

    hi i was wondering if anyone has had a chance to see her?
Vancouver Escorts