Recent content by hansfreek

  1. H

    Recommendations for my birthday

    Hey Guys, Has anyone recently seen Katie Bunz? I am planning to book her and I was curious to know what's her age like and how's her services. She mentions a lot of services in her ad and I am just wondering if she offers all these services or not. Any review would be helpful.
  2. H

    Seraphina 8999

    Sorry Bro, I can't answer this as I have never seen Amaryn from PDC.
  3. H

    Seraphina 8999

    A few weeks ago, I saw Seraphina ! My experience with her was mind blowing and amazing. She is very friendly and **hot**. I had wonderful time with her. Looks : 10/10 (atleast for me) Service : 10/10 She seems to busy and it might be hard to get her appointment. I guess I was lucky. I...
  4. H

    TIVLEEN /SIMRAN

    I have seen her twice. She is a lil restrictive and expensive
  5. H

    Anyone seen Zuby from Riza ?

    I have seen Zuby on couple of times, recently in July2026. She is amazing and makes you feel like you want more from her. Once she gets familiar and comfortable, she possibly extends her boundaries and it makes you want revisit her again. Body type (9/10) Breast (9/10) Looks (9/10) Experience...
  6. H

    Sonia at Riza

    Saw Sonia couple of weeks ago. She is sweet, friendly and maybe in here mid 30s. She sometimes can be picky when it comes to provide a few extras, but overall she is amazing. I am definately booking her again.
  7. H

    Tivleen 8580

    I didn't. Opt for GFE session, I won't be able to answer that.
  8. H

    Tivleen 8580

    No, in here regular session , she doesn't.
  9. H

    Tivleen 8580

    Following is my experience with Tivleen and it may differ with others. I met Tivleen for an incall, and my first impression was "Good Looking". She is easy to go to talk with, fair skin tone, clean, normal figure and height, just a little over 5'. She does have restrictions and limitations...
Vancouver Escorts