Recent content by hankmoody

  1. H

    Maya Simone Spectacular!

    Damm, I was drooling over her pictures, wondering if she was tgtbt. Sounds just my type but don’t think I can get away 😭 Thanks for the review!
  2. H

    Mia #2

    Lisa and Naomi definitely were
  3. H

    Brandon locals?

    https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/rett-1084.374591/
  4. H

    Nadia 7036

    I agree with all that. The face sitting smothering wasn’t for me either. Everything else 👌 Lovely lady
  5. H

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    I agree. I didn’t get accompanied shower either with 45.🤷‍♂️ Or the donguan or whatever it’s called by a previous poster.
  6. H

    Nadia 7036

    She needs to clone! Or start teaching lessons..
  7. H

    Nadia 7036

    One of the best 😍 She should teach classes
  8. H

    Wendy fulfill my MILF fantasy

    I was lucky enough to meet Wendy. Prompt and flirty correspondence, flexible schedule. Beautiful naturals. I agree with the others on her energy and enthusiasm, it’s too bad about the language barrier, she’s a card. Nice massage, cock hungry I think I read lol (little quick and rough for my...
  9. H

    Lily 5913

    I saw her again, it was even better. She seems genuine and really wanting to please. Nice lady👍👍
  10. H

    Joy Executive Bath

    It’s been ages since I’ve seen her, if it’s the same girl, but none of those were offered to me. I didn’t ask either. Just a happy massage and tub. She was fine
  11. H

    Lily 5913

    45 minutes There was dry, closed mouth kissing, no tongue, which is my preference anyways. But nothing else was asked or offered. She did rub her boobs over my back side, but I wouldn’t call it a body slide. I used the 7726 number. If she had fluid English, I’d repeat in a heartbeat. I might anyways
  12. H

    Lily 5913

    I was lucky enough to see Lily. There was no accompanied shower, or lfk, which is fine. I wasn’t offered the dongguan, by the original reviewers description. The limited English and translator app is not ideal. But she was smiley friendly and fun. Seemed to enjoy herself as well. She is tiny
  13. H

    Michelle 4451

    She’s fine, if you let her take the lead and follow. She can come off a little blunt, but gives a good deep tissue massage. A little more fun and flirting could go a long ways with her.. I’d recommend the milking table
  14. H

    Kennedy 8306 - top tier service and experience

    It’s not that it is “A” deposit It’s that an e-transfers carries your real name and number. Not saying anyone would do anything nefarious with that information, but.. People change, shit happens. Hackers Stolen phone Law enforcement.. Etc., etc. Many reasons not to leave a paper trail. This...
  15. H

    Black or Ebony sp in Winnipeg

    Me too, unfortunately not many options. Have you seen Jessica? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_i-10777695
Vancouver Escorts