Recent content by H0rned_0ne

  1. H

    PoppyFlowerss @Tryst

    I don’t say this lightly… she was one of the most annoying people I’ve ever encountered.
  2. H

    PoppyFlowerss @Tryst

    Have never seen her professionally, however, I’ve met her via kink events over the years and would strongly encourage gentlemen to take your business elsewhere.
  3. H

    Kitsune Aiko -Tryst

    I’m also looking to see a review. Seems too good to be true.
  4. H

    Black/Ebony providers?

    What was service like?
  5. H

    Recent reviews of Keisha Hunter

    Seen her ad on tryst and was thinking of booking but don’t see any reviews since she’s come to the mainland. Anyone seen her? Dms welcome if it can’t be public.
  6. H

    best asian ass?

    Seen Mercy, Mink, Wish, and Sovanna and they have spectacular asses. Altima also has a really nice ass but I prefer mine on the fatter side.
  7. H

    Asian Auntie's with big boobs that give a good massage

    Treasure gave me a pretty damn good massage
  8. H

    Latina recommendations

    Unfortunately she told me it’s CBJ only which is sadly a deal breaker for me.
  9. H

    2024 List of CBCs/CBKs/CBVs/CBPs/ABGs

    Been with Mercy and Mink and they’re among the best providers I’ve had in Vancouver.
  10. H

    Camila 3873

    Curious as well she’s sexy as fuck
  11. H

    Anyone seen Robin?

    Thought I'd bump one more time before considering toftt
  12. H

    Anyone seen Robin?

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_outcalls_to_anywhere_shoot_me_a_message-9154783 She used to be pretty active two years ago but I don’t recall and can’t find any reviews. Anyone seen her recently or back in the day?
  13. H

    Latina recommendations

    seems there's a lot of TGTBT latina girls out there, wondering what the community's recommendations are. Already seen Maria Vega a bunch of times so looking for someone new. Ideally she's open to swallowing but it's not a deal breaker. Thanks in advance guys.
  14. H

    TGTBT? Angel 8735

    If everyone kicks me a few bucks I’ll fall on the sword lol
Vancouver Escorts