Recent content by Grifter76

  1. Grifter76

    Ava VIPOTG - keeps getting better

    U cant get reference from someone u dont know..
  2. Grifter76

    Ava VIPOTG - keeps getting better

    Saw her again today as well.. bestbj in the asian biz.. she gonna deep throat you like theres no tomorrow. I might have been her first for the day as she came twice on top of me like she hasnt done wd me before... on a half hour session with half of it DT ing me on the edge of the bed.. she...
  3. Grifter76

    Diamond - vipotg

    Vipotg Never fails when they bring in Thai girls.. i wish they bring back Anna.. anyways, do u know how much for greek service?
  4. Grifter76

    Ava VIP

    Sgmhes not even here.. this was back in june
  5. Grifter76

    Mini VIPOTG

    I think i saw her last year.. and yes, she does not look like that profile pic on the ad. With that said I enjoyed my time with her last year and was looking forward to seeing her again. In my opinion she is really hot and is really fit. I might juat see her again this week..
  6. Grifter76

    Mini VIPOTG

    VIP website has her named as mini and vera. Which is which? The ither lady says coming soon? Does she look anything like her profile pic?
  7. Grifter76

    VenusLynn666 (formerly Lucifer Lynn

    I will def. See her when i get back to the peg jext month.
  8. Grifter76

    The Return of Wendy.. (yes, that Wendy) 8628

    Sorry.. whose wendy? Im unfamiliar with her
  9. Grifter76

    Ava VIPOTG - keeps getting better

    She has the best BBBJ from vip in my opinion..
  10. Grifter76

    Jessica 0242 Back Again!

    Ah.. i missed thosepencilNips..
  11. Grifter76

    VIP - Raya

    Ooofff!! That is an unfair question. Anna is my holy grail! For VIP! I have not missed any of her visits here in the peg. I would say this though.. Raya is really hott!! Top 5 on my Vip list for hottness!! and that is her on her VIPOTG Pofile pic..
  12. Grifter76

    VIP - Raya

    Saw her today.. she is great. shehas two more days out of her 11. Unfortunately she wasnt too busy here compared to other cities.. if you guys want her to come back, book her...
  13. Grifter76

    Ruby Labelle - The Ultimate Girl Next Door

    @rubylabellexo , appreciate the mention but credit to the good advice goes to @Grishnak ..
Vancouver Escorts